AMC Stock the largest theater company in the world, stated they would release its third-quarter results on Tuesday, November 8, 2022, following the market close. This earnings report is coming off a massive quarter of box office earnings and revenue that looks rather healthy coming off the lockdown of the movie theaters.
Q3 EARNINGS BOMBSHELLS
Investors are anxiously awaiting what CEO Adam Aron and the team have to say about the last quarter but more importantly what bullish catalyst could be announced during the earnings call. Here’s a list of topics investors should be ready to hear more about.
- Movie theater ticket sales
- Movie theater concession sales
- movie theater merchandise (Found inside theaters and online)
- Perfectly popcorn company (Found in malls and online)
- HYMC investment (Gold and silver mining stake)
- APE Dividend
- New Merger possibilities
- New acquisition possibilities
- Buyout rumors
The Q3 earnings is going to be yet another important day for investors, and if we have learned anything from the past one thing is for certain… Anything can happen!